[Can ginseng soak water every day?
]_Drink every day_OK
Ginseng is very popular in life. Ginseng is a big tonic. For people who have recently recovered from a serious illness or are physically weak, using ginseng to boil soup or soak it in water has a nourishing effect on the body.Although ginseng has many benefits, ginseng is not suitable for drinking every day. Drinking it every day is not good for the body. Ginseng is not suitable for all people. People with hot and humid constitutions are not suitable for drinking. Before taking ginseng, you need to know your physique.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that ginseng is sweet and can feel a bit of bitter taste and warmth after taking it. It has good health effects on kidney, heart, spleen and lungs after taking it, and combines qi, spleen, and stomach., Yifei and Yizhi, Ningxin also has blood and other effects.
See what the specific role is: 1. Ginseng has the function of regulating the central nervous system. Ginseng regulates the central nervous system, improves the brain’s inhibitory and exciting functions, and achieves mutual balance; and improves the work efficiency of physical and mental labor, andHas anti-fatigue effect.
2. The use of energy substances in the brain and the promotion of ginsenoside, an effective ingredient in ginseng, has a good effect on memory and learning functions.
Thereby enhancing learning and memory.
3. Protective and therapeutic effects on the liver Among the ginseng, there are Gomisin-N, A and 34 kinds of ginsenosides which protect the liver.
With the promotion of protein synthesis, sugar, trace metabolism and detoxification.
To achieve liver protection and promote liver regeneration, anti-hepatitis effect.
In addition, ginseng has the effect of hangover and eliminate hangover.
4. It has the effect of relieving stress and fatigue. In clinical practice, people with excessive stress and fatigue tend to take ginseng, transforming the blood sugar level that rises due to stress and fatigue to return to normal, prevent exercise anemia, and achieve the effect of improving exercise capacity and relieving fatigue.
At the same time, long-term use can also enhance tolerance to cold and hot environments.
5. Delayed senile ginseng contains a variety of antioxidants, ginsenosides, ginseng polyacetylenes and ginseng polypeptide saponins.
These compounds have antioxidant peroxidation and are the basis of anti-aging effects; ginseng can greatly enhance the human body’s micro-metabolism, sugar metabolism and the body’s anti-metabolic functions, and has a good effect on delaying aging.
6. Regulating blood pressure Ginseng has ingredients that lower blood pressure and increase blood pressure, and ginseng has a two-way effect on blood pressure regulation (that is, it can increase blood pressure and reduce blood pressure at the same time).
Surveys have shown that 89% of patients with hypertension who have a poor quality of life due to long-term use of antihypertensive drugs have improved the quality of life after taking ginseng, which means fatigue, thirst, insomnia, sexual functionAnd so on have improved.
Patients with hypertension, taking red ginseng when blood pressure is not stable, please consult a physician.
It is recommended to take it after blood pressure stabilizes.
Not everyone is suitable for taking ginseng, so we must figure out our physique before taking it to avoid the situation of no supplement.
In daily life, the people who are suitable for regulating the body through ginseng are as follows: Suitable people: patients who are weak, asthma, nervous breakdown, and lack of blood or anemia. These are more suitable for taking ginseng to promote physical recovery; not suitable:Patients with damp-heat syndrome and damp-heat syndrome are not suitable for taking ginseng. In addition, if the patient is upright, it is best not to take ginseng soaked in water.